The Medicine over the world ;)

A British doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we
can take a brain out of one man,
put it in another and have him looking for work in 6 weeks."

A German doctor says, "That's nothing. We can take a brain out of one
person,
put it in another and have him preparing for war in 4 weeks."

The American doctor, not to be outdone, says," You guys are way behind.
We took a man with no brain from Texas,
put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work
and the other half is preparing for war."