Business Process Management

1) Project Manager is a Person who thinks Nine women can deliver a baby in One month.

2) Developer is a Person who thinks a single woman cannot deliver a baby in nine months.

3) Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.

4) Client is the one who doesn’t know why he wants a baby.

5) Marketing manager is a person who thinks I can deliver a child whether a man and woman is available or not.

6) Resource optimization team thinks I don’t need a man or woman, i’ll still produce a child with zero resources.

7) Documentation team thinks I don’t care whether the child is delivered, i’ll just document 9 months.

8) Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce baby.