TerraWorld

WINNING NOTIFICATION: VERIFICATION PROCESS
ATTENTION
TERRAWORLD PROMO LOTTERY, ONTARIO CANADA.
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: TDCAD /377208334/78m
BATCH: 04/0615/mxn.
ATTENTION
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
we are pleased to inform you of the announcement
today of winners of the TERRAWORLD PROMO LOTTERY, ONTARIO
CANANDA INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on
Feb. 23rd, 2005
Your email address was attached to ticket number
PS4007-67-004 with serial number AD4590 drew
the lucky numbers 87-22-11-79-47-50, and consequently
won the lottery in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of US$1,000.000.00 in cash credited to file REF
TDCAD /377208334/78m. This is from total prize money
of US$7,000,000.00 shared among the seven
international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
form 100,000 email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America,
Europe, North America, Africa and Asia as part of International Promotions Program,
which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with a financial institution
insured in your email address. Due to the mix up of
some numbers and email-addresses, we ask that you keep this
award strictly from public notice until your claim has
been processed and your money remitted to your
account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants
of this program.
We hope with a part of your prize, you will
Participate in our end of year high stakes
US$10Million International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent;
Name: Steve Johnson
Email: stevejohnson@terra.com
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later
than February 24th 2005, After this date, all funds will
be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your
reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform your claims agent
as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank
you for being part of our promotions program.
Dianna Leash
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, TERRAWORLD PROMO LOTTERY CANADA
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of
the winners will result to disqualification
We wish to inform you that you are urgently required to forward your
details
This will enable our account department to begin with the processing of
your
fund.
Hence, you are advice to send your full name, contact` address details,
phone and fax number, age, sex, profession, nationality, postal address.
Subject upon your receipt to this mail, we will begin the processing and
zoning of your fund through any of our payment offices spread across the
continents. Your funds have been deposited in an escrow account with our
paying bank insured in your name.
REQUIRED DETAILS.
FIRST NAME...................... LAST
NAME...................
CONTACT
ADDRESS
TELEPHONE NUMBER....................FAXES
NUMBER.............
MARITAL
LUCKY/TICKET NUMBER.....................
NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF
SEND THE COMPLETED FORM TO YOUR CLAIM OFFICER ,STEVE JOHNSON