[no subject]

Kindest Attention,

Firstly, not to cause you embarrassment, I am Mr. Joseph Morimai, a Papua N=
ew Guinean by Nationality, a Solicitor at law based in the United Kingdom a=
nd the personal attorney to Late Mr. Bonnet Roux a National of France, who =
used to be a private contractor with the Halliburton Company in Saudi Arabi=
a, herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 200=
1, he and his wife with their three children were involved in an auto crash=
 all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then, I have made several enquiries with his country's embassies to l=
ocate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessf=
ul. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you wit=
h this business partnership proposal. I have contacted you to assist in rep=
atriating a huge amount of money left behind by myClient before they get co=
nfiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge deposit was=
 lodged.

The deceased had a deposit valued presently at =A330,000,000.00 and the Ban=
k has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or Beneficiary by Will =
otherwise have the account confiscated within the next thirty official work=
ing days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over three yea=
rs now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / Will Benefi=
ciary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at =A330M=
illion can be paid to you.

This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to=
 you.

I will obtain all necessary legal documents that can be used to Back up any=
 claim which will be obtained From the Court of England with the Certificat=
e Of Deposit which has been issued to me by the Bank. All I require is your=
 honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this proje=
ct through.

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement t=
hat will protect you from any breach of the law. All the relevant documents=
 that will give you the legal backing to claim the fund will be processed.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message by e-mail as I am based in the U=
nited Kingdom. And please provide me the following below; this is to enable=
 me
commence immediate preparation of all legal document that will back up our =
claim.

1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address.

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and Appreciated.

Best regards,

Barrister. Joseph Morimai.