Re: FA

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:31:01 +0300
nickyk <nickyk@gmx.net> wrote:

> > Subject: Cmabrigde Uinervtisy
> >
> > Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
> > waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
> > the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
> > The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
> > Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
> > but the wrod as a wlohe.
> >
> > Fcuknig amzanig huh?

Wow...pertty amzanig!!!! ;)

--
"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly
realized I was talking to myself."

Public PGP key at: http://pgp.mit.edu
pub  1024D/98D3363F 2003/08/16 Plamen Tonev (MiCRoPhoBIC) <micro@fadata.bg>
Key fingerprint = 5D08 C610 0F09 618E 3515  5C87 0F62 3808 98D3 363F