Tova e naistina smeshno!

Hello humor,

  Eto kakvo pishe microsoft do vsichku ISP-ta, chiito loseri sa
  downloadnali source na win2k prez p2p mrezhite

J.K. Weston
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
jkweston@microsoft.com
Tel: (425) 703-5529

URGENT/IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED
VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL

Re: NOTICE OF POTENTIAL UNLAWFUL DISTRIBUTION OF MICROSOFT SOURCE CODE AT: -.-.-.-
Date of Infringement: Detail below.

Dear CyberCity POPs in Denmark:

We have received information that one of your users as identified above by the SITE/URL -.-.-.- may have engaged in the unlawful distribution of Microsoft's source code for Windows 2000, and/or Windows NT4, by distributing and offering for download these source code files via a peer-to-peer network.

Since you own this IP address, we request that you take appropriate action against the account holder under your Abuse Policy/Terms of Service Agreement.

We also kindly request that you forward this notice promptly to the user of the IP address listed above at the time and date stated.

To the user at -.-.-.-:

The unauthorized copying and distribution of Microsoft's protected source code is a violation of both civil and criminal copyright and trade secret laws. If you have downloaded and are making the source code available for downloading by others, you are violating Microsoft's rights, and could be subject to severe civil and criminal penalties.

Microsoft demands that you immediately (1) cease making Microsoft's source code available or otherwise distributing it, (2) destroy any and all copies you may have in your possession, and (3) provide us any and all information about how you came into possession of this code.

Microsoft takes these issues very seriously, and will pursue legal action against individuals who take part in the proliferation of it source code. We look forward to your prompt cooperation. Should you need to contact me, I can be reached at the address above or at jkweston@microsoft.com.

Very truly yours,

By
J.K. Weston

--