RE-- FINAL NOTIFICATION

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
                                 SPANISH GLOBAL LOTTERY  INTERNATIONAL
                              CALLE N 42/B JOSE MARIA, 28922 MADRID SPAIN.

FROM THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL  PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD.

BACTH NO:LMSP/82255742/33
REF NO:LMSP/7393794/33

RE: AWARD WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you of the release of the GLOBAL LOTTERY  INTERNATIONAL / WORLD GAMING BOARD. Held on the 3rd  of Sept  2004. Due to The mix of numbers, the results were released on the 6th  of Sept  2004.

Your name was attached to the ticket number 00788769 with serial Number  0980978-0 drew lucky numbers of 1-3-19. Which consequently won  The  lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved for  The  lump sum payment of 1.500.000.00 (One Million Five Hundred  Thousand  Euros) in cash credited to file with REF NO: LMSP/7393794/33.

CONGRATULATION:

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that You keep your winning information confidential until your claims has Been processed and  your money remitted to you. This is part of our Security protocol to avoid double claim and  unwarranted abuse of this Program by
some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn