Mrs. Mary Jerry Agbeyegbe

Dear Sir, CEO, Managing Director?s/Madam

Please, treat this mail as urgent and important. I am Mrs. Mary Jerry Agbeyegbe. I am the wife to the late Mr. Jerry Agbeyegbe who was the Executive director of the Nigerian Aviation safely initiative.

I am contacting you under a bereaved condition, I hope that you will treat this mail with special concern and reply immediately as the need is very urgent. My husband was murdered in the fee hours of Tuesday October 12, 2004 at the Alapere end of the Oworonsoki/Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos. You can read the following journals concerning my husband's
death.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/cover/f214102004.html
http://www.businessdayonline.com/index.php?fArticleId=4912

He was buried on Friday the 3rd of December 2004.I have a different problem now, apart from my husband's death. The future of my children and I, are in serious danger, base on circumstances around the family in relation with the tradition of my husband's home town. We are from Aja Ojobo, Ekurede Itsekiri, Warri of Delta state of Nigeria. The tradition of this part of Nigeria, have it that once a man dies, the family members, are entitled to all his assets, including the wife and kids.

This very ackward tradition has caused a lot of problems between widows, their children and the husband's family. I am married to a family of high integrities and respected men in this society, who I can not face physically in terms of problems over their late brother's assets. I am civilized woman; I will not allow a rubbish tradition to rubbish our future. Seven days after my husband's burial, I was called before the whole family to submit documents of my husband, including his bank accounts to the family base on this barbaric tradition.

Base on my late husband good intension for his children, I secured one thing which will sustain us in life. My late husband made a wise provision to make sure that in case of death, I and the kids will not face the barbaric effect of the useless tradition.  My husband made a deposit of us$45million with a finance firm in Europe. Like he used to tell me

when he was alive, He told me times without number that death is inevitable, if he is no more for us, that I must make sure I protect his kids from any failure to bring them up in the normal way both educationally and otherwise. He advised me to make sure I do not let his brothers get to this deposit in his absence.

He instructed me to seek for a good foreigner that will assist me secure the money and assist us move away from this country build up a new life. He charged himself while he was alive that our children must have the best of educations in life. My husband made money while he was alive and our kids should not suffer in the hands of the family for tradition sake. It is only for this reason that he made this secret offshore deposit outside his family knowledge.

Already, my late husband kept the documents of this deposit in the custody of our lawyer friend in Amsterdam-The Netherlands. So there is no way the family will get to know this. Please base on the sensitivity of this matter, I will please plead you to keep this as a top secret. The air they said has ears. We may not know who is by the side.

What I need from you is your full consent to present you to the financial firm as the beneficiary to the deposit. In this way, the finance firm will transact with you directly as the beneficiary release the deposit to you. Once you retrieve the fund, you will keep the money with you until we arrange for our coming over to meet you there in your country. When we come over, we will look for a lucrative business to invest the money.

Every other arrangements concerning this, will be after you reply to this mail, give me your full contact detail and phone number, and private email where the need be.  I will gladly offer you a good percentage of the money for your kind assistance.

Note that your immediate reply is needed so that I will not look for another person.  Thank you while I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Mrs. Mary Agbeyegbe

Pls., get back to me with this email box mragbeyejerry@netscape.net

Best regards.

Mrs. Mary J.Agbeyegbe